>

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

{KennyK - Anything Goes}

Jonkin aikaa sitten yksi miespuolinen ystävä täytti tasavuosia ja koska halusin jollain tapaa häntä muistaa sai hän minulta tällaisen hieman rohkeamman onnittelukortin. Olen käyttänyt {Kenny K} Harley Ryder nimistä digileimasinta, nämä ovat minun mielestä todella hauskoja, hieman tavallista rohkeampia ja aivan ihania värittää. Tällä kortilla osallistun tämän viikon {Kenny K's Krafty Girlz} haasteeseen.

***

A while back ago a manly friend of mine celebrated his birthday and I wanted to remember him in some way so I gave him this card. I have used this fun Harley Ryder digistamp by {Kenny K}. With this card I'm taking part in this weeks {Kenny K's Krafty Girlz} challenge.


paper:MakingMemories Poolside&Greenhouse stamp: KennyK Harley Ryder embellishment: pearls, MS Layered Arches edgepunch, EK Success star punch, peel-offs

4 comments:

  1. great card, she looks awesome, and the colours you've used looks great; thank you so much for inspiering us over at KKKG this week - hope to see you next week!

    hugs from Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card you`ve made and great design :-)
    Thanx for sharing at Kenny K KGC this week and good luck!
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am doing the 3rd an bloghop..is this the card I should comment??
    Great sexy card!!
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blankina!
      I'm sorry, I was so late with my BlogHop post for today. But don't worry, it's OK. I'll remeber your comment so your in for a chance to win! Good luck!

      /S

      Delete

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!