>

Monday, 29 July 2013

{Love you slow much by Wee Stamp}

Kohta heinäkuu on ohi ja pestini vierailevana tähtenä {Wee Stampilla} sen myötä ohi. Kuukausi on ollut ihana ja olen ikuisesti kiitollinen Sylvialle siitä, että hän huoli minut mukaan. Tässä vielä näytille viimeinen korttini guest designerina, mutta ei tule olemaan viimeinen kortti jossa käytän Wee Stampin leimoja. Tässä kortissa leimasimena käytetty "Love you slow much", digiversio ostettvissa {täältä} ja kumileimasimena {Whimsy Stampilta}.

***
July is almost over and that means that my time as a guest designer at {Wee Stamp} is over. This month has been amazing and I'm forever thankful to Sylvia who accepted me to her team. Here is the last card I have made as a GDT, but for sure not the last using Wee Stamp images. This image is called "Love you slow much" and can be bought as a digi {here} and in rubber at {Whimsy Stamp}.

stamp: Wee Stamp Love you slow much paper:  My Minds Eye embellishmentpearls, button, rub-on

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute. Here in the US there is a new animated movie about a snail coming out soon. Your snail is much cuter, however. I wonder if you might add the gadget/widget to allow someone to follow by email subscription? It makes it so much easier to follow a great blog when new posts come right to your inbox. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I just found the gadget for subscribing by email. Now I won't miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you find the gadget Nancy! I have tried to add as many possibilities to follow as possible. Please let me know if the email following doesn't work!

      Hugs Sabina

      Delete

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!